Sunday, February 15, 2009

We are in a new year and I am way behind again...

I guess I am not off to a good start...

We are terribly sick, that is not an excuse, that is just a statement, this happens about this time every year. This time it seems to have been extremely severe for reasons beyond our knowledge. Gary, Evan & I all have pnuemonia at the same time. Gary also had heart catherization this week as there was thought that there was a blockage. He is alright as far as that goes.

I was really scared with how sick he was and with the catherization. I can deal with me. But when he gets or something goes wrong with him....I don't DEAL well. It's not pretty. And I can't handle the kids to well either, especially when they are puking, that is his department. So when he is down...what's a girl to do?

Okay pity party over....crawling back in room to take care of the wounded and the couple that are still okay....(for now).... find me some wood FAST....


ยป Get your own FREE music player