Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE

Paula, my dear dear friend and sister of my heart is back in the hospital and awaiting surgery yet again. Again I can't go into specific as it could endanger some other things that are to come in the future. But her life is in jeopardy this time, more so even than the last time. She is in incredible amounts of pain, that no known pain medicine is bringing to control. But I know that we know a greater One that can bring anything under His thumb and can heal all things great and small.

I spent most of last night on my knees, don't feel any peace about anything and I would really like to. I am really scared for her, her family and my role in her life and helping her get better. I'm just waiting now on the call for surgery and I'm on my way down to the hospital.


ยป Get your own FREE music player