Please pray for my family tonight....
8pm 9/19/08 - My new Hanai family, the Eppersons, the dad, or my brother-in-law, Matt.... was in a head-on collison not too long ago. His work truck was TOTALLED, I have a picture of it in my text messages, but can't figure out how to get it on her, as it's not a picture that I took. EMT's are on the site and feel he has broken ribs and concussion and facial lacerations, but because they are on state medical, they actually HAVE TO PAY CASH for the AMBULANCE how insane is that??? Second oldest DD is home with the youngest DD, oldest DD and son are with mom, but she is NOT in a good mood either as we have her PRE-op for surgery on Friday and her surgery is scheduled for Monday. I can't drive out to them tonight as traffic is backed up for quite a ways and I can't get there to help and I have also taken my meds for the night already also, not safe for me to drive but I will be on and off the phone most of the night. I will go out there as soon as I get kids off to school tomorrow. Its a long drive but I will be going against traffic.
Please Pray for peace for them through all of this...
I had other news to share but that can wait for now...I going to get some sleep while I can till I get another call.


<< Home