God is a WONDERFUL and ALMIGHTY GOD....
Matt, pretty much walked away from the accident with MINOR injuries. They did have to "glue" his head back together. They took him to the hospital close to their house where somethings were looking very groom but nothing was being said....just all of a sudden they wanted to transfer him to the hospital down here by me...and then, in mid transfer, it was further determined that he needed further medical treatment that even Castle could not provide so they took him to Queen's. This hospital is known state-wide for it's trauma units.
They did CT scan, and Blood Work, they wanted Urine, but he couldn't manage that, so they never got that, but through the CT scan they were able to determine that his liver and kidneys were functioning okay. At one point EARLY this morning they thought he had FRACTURED his NECK!!!....that was cleared though. He still has to be monitored for 2 weeks for intra-cranial bleeding. They symptoms they told us to watch for are so normal for him, so I am not sure how to notice things that would be unusual.
We have Paula's Pre-Op Appointment to come up on Friday...
I'm back I started this yesterday... it is now Thursday the 18th.
Sorry, now it's Saturday....appointment with new pain specialist is in a little bit, (1:30pm our time).....I still can't get the pictures of the truck off of my phone so I will see if my niece can for me, and they you can all see why we are Awestruck as to how he walked away from this.


<< Home