9/5/07 Update.....
This is an email that I sent out to a friend the other day, I don't know how to explain how things have been going other than to copy this,.....
Thanks for sending the email. I don't know why my name is popping up on GCM as I have been away a little over a year now. I am not doing good physically at all. Things with my health are going downhill very quickly. My "hanai" sister Laura is not here to help me either as we have had a rather ummmm, not so nice business falling out...I finally grew a backbone and found out that I was "just" a "job" to her, but in the meantime, a 20 year long friend of hers and the family had moved back to Hawaii....and has been a God-send to me and my family,....which of course has added fuel to the fire. My new friends Paula and Matt are not Christians so please pray for them and their 4 children who range in ages from 18, 16, 13 and 9. They have good Christian morals in place, they just don't realize it, hidden blessings, for now. They have fallen on some hard times and Paula has some medical problems as does Matt so they truly do understand mine. They have welcomed us into their "not so small family"...they have a HUGE extended family as we found out yesterday made up of Fijians and Samoans. She called me late last night and told me that all "the ladies" wanted to know what they could do for me/us. I have never had anybody or anything like this so I didn't even know how to answer this. The funny thing....This is all of Laura's blood family...and they are extremely upset at her for turning her back on me at this time. I have also found out that for the past 2-3 years that most of what everything that Laura has told me has been lies. This has hurt me the most.
I have not updated my blog about any of this as I did know that at one point she was reading it. But right now I have her DD's computer that I BOUGHT that they took away from her and then they ruined. She threw it at me and told me to fix it and blamed it on my niece. The problems that I found with it..... The "blue" screen of death....an unformatted or unformattable computer is not something that a 10 year old could have been capable of. So, since I bought it, they will NOT be getting it back from me.
Back to my health.....My original cancer is at Microscopic levels as long as I take a $700 dollar a night pill. I am still in constant pain from whatever is going on with my right leg and hip. They, being the Drs here cannot find anyway to control the pain or release the muscle that is pressing on the nerves. I have been reclassified as Treatment Resistant Aplastic Anemia. There is a trial going on at UCLA that several of my Drs are trying to get me into, but with me being able to stay here....with them just releasing the drugs and then my Drs would send all the data and research back to them. I am unable to work at all anymore. I only leave the house very minimally and it normally with somebody else as I am very unsteady. The seizures are getting worse and I have to walk with my cane all the time, yet when I went to my PCP the other day to renew my Handicap placard.....he had the nerve to make it YET again TEMPORARY and say he's optimistic????
As I sit here and type, I do think I know why my name might have been mentioned. My brother and I had a terrible fight....or I should say I had a terrible one sided rant at him as he has never even acknowledged it...and I BCC'd it to many so that I had my back covered if he ever did come after me so that I had proof of what I had said. My own mother backed him up when I called her, he had spoken to her and said that he was going to wait until I "cooled" down and then he would call me and talk rationally to me. I told my mother to tell my brother if that was how he felt than our relationship was over. I love my brother with all my heart but this particular email was not debatable and he had no right to send it the way he did and in the manner of how he chooses to live his life.
This has turned into a mega long email that has taken me most of the day off and on to write, and I haven't even told you of the horrors that we have suffered lately with my oldest and how we had to pull him from school. Please just ask for HUGE prayer.... Our family is under attack... I don't feel that I can come back to GCM at this time for fear of what is here would follow. I don't want any of you to be hurt. I need to get this evil out of here first. I has been for close to 2 years now and finally Gary admits to seeing and feeling it. He sees me fight it in my sleep, he feels it cloying at him. With him being the only non-Christian in the house, that is how I know it took root, now I need to be strong and force it out. Our church has been unable to help us, so I am considering asking our new Fijians friends to bless our house and see if the ancient ways of their lands will do something.... I don't what else to do at this point.
I must go for now, I hope all is well with you and yours and please take care. I pray that this email is only blessed by the Heavenly Father and that nothing tainted has touched it.
Love & God Bless,
Lys


<< Home