Just a quick note while I am up and can't sleep....
Jen's Husband's Grandma B passed Thursday morning around 245am Hawaii time. She is at peace now, but please continue to please pray for their family during this hard time... they are all having a very difficult time. I know that time heals.....but this is still very fresh, so the prayers are still very much needed.
This is the email that my sis sent to me:
For those of you that knew her and for those of you that didn't.... I
wanted to share my dear grandma Beulah's obituary with you. She passed away this
last thursday morning at 10:10 am to be with Jesus. She was suffering from Bone
and Lung cancer. I spent her last week of life in the hospital with her(as did
my sis in law Julie and each family member that could when they didn't have
to work), (every possible moment, that is), and cared for her hubby
(Grandpa Jim) as we live closer to the hospital she was at than he does and he
doesn't drive anymore...... I'm so blessed to have been with her for the
last moments of her life on this earth. She was such a wonderful and blessed
woman!Here is here Obituary..... http://www.legacy.com/tribnet/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=105732211 Jennifer
& Family
And like I wrote on her guest book.....
I never met this wonderful lady in person, only what my wonderful Sister by Heart, Jennifer, has told me over the last 6 years. I also had the amazing experience of the last week of Grandma B's life to be linked to her through my gift of being an Empath, Many of you may scoff at that, but I believe that it may have helped her in the ending part to give her more peace in what Jennifer and the nurses were able to give her in the way of pallatative care. She to me, what I could feel from her, was an amazingly strong, emotional, warm, loving, protective, tender woman. But the most and the greatest of all, a wonderful child of the Father of ALL HEALERS....there is no more pain where she is now.
I jut want to leave you with a Hawaiian blessing...
"Eia Ho No, Ka Maluhia, O No Lani, Me Oukou A Pau."
" May the peace, and the serenity, of the heavens be with you"
Jen Brown's Sis By Heart.... Lyssa Moura & Family (Gary, Ethan, Shayla & Evan).
Today I go back to the pain specialist. I am now walking with a cane full time. He will TRY ONE time the shot with the cortisome with the numbing meds. He did the numbing meds last times and that only lasted by itself 3 hours. I had a numb right leg but it didn't do much for the pain. So we will pray that this does something or he has stated matter of factly that I am at the end and there is nothing more that he is able to do for me.
As far as work goes....I have delivered "almost" everything to the "new" owner and it feels very strange. Friday was the 14th, the first PAYDAY in 13 years that I wasn't hounding people for hours or trying to figure out how to creatively pay bills and paychecks and avoid the CPA and all that nonsense. It felt very strange....instead, my husband came home to a really clean house and a very tired sister-in-law and wife.....but he didn't yell or anything he actually went and got the kids ours plus niece dinner and then he sat down in his recliner and napped while the kids played and my sister did my nails, it was relaxing to know we didn't have to wake up and do it........
We woke up Saturday and he had a whole different plan.....since the house was so clean he decided it was time to go through Gma's stuff....she's been gone....it was very hard. I had a friend on line that had a nickname for Gma, "626" from Lilo & Stitch. At times it fit her so well, but right now with all that Jen is going through, I miss that trouble maker so much. I miss her hugs that made all the trouble and hurt go away. I did, however, find Gpa's necklaces that she thought were lost to us. We found so very old antiques that we will hold onto that have family history for somebody one day that I am sure is willing to look into the history of them.
I need to sleep or something....whatever is wrong with me I can't handle this right now....I feel so out of it...it hurts but I am scared to take anything for fear it won't stay down. Gary will be up soon to take Evan to school so I better get some rest for a bit, then I have Ethan and Shayla, they were very easy Yesterday, but I need to get Ethan's meds in him first and I need REST before that fight starts.....
Be back to finish this as to what Dr did with the shot.....
3/19...Wednesday...Shot in Right Buttock not by the Dr....not in the hospital with X-ray as I was told and SO FAR....21 hours later there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE in pain or ANYTHING!!! Gary almost passed out as his nurse pactioner gave me the shot after just feeling around a few minutes. She never even hit anything remotely like he did with the numbing agent. So I am not sure how this is going to work. We will wait and see. She said it could take up to a coulpe of days to do something. But for now I am in a ton more pain because there is a heap of cortisone just sitting there pushing on something. I am heading out the door now to Dr. Alex to see if he can help.


<< Home