Saturday, January 19, 2008


I got a few answers yesterday FINALLY...

I went to Dr yesterday and he put me on Cymbalta on top of my Effexor XR. He still won't give me any pain meds for anything which NOW is okay.... I have totally detoxed my system, I guess. The Cymbalta is supposed to help with pain somehow also. The one thing that I didn't like about my appointment yesterday was that I STILL DO NOT know what is in the report from the pain specialist. I asked Dr. Stahl if I could read it and he told me no, that I needed to request it from Dr. Wang. I asked why he thought it had taken so long for the report to get written up if the specialist didn't think he could help me. Dr. Stahl told me it was a pretty detailed report and in it he addressed many things, but nothing about the shot to my hip...THE MAIN AND MAJOR REASON I was sent to him. Dr. Stahl is ordering me to PT (AGAIN), 12 session, 2-3 times a week, 4-6 week. The only thing I had a say in was if I wanted it at CPC or the hospital. I chose CPC, I don't want to be driving to the hospital that much every week that often.

A side effect of the Cymbalta, Dr. Stahl mentioned to me too, Cymbalta has...it causes weight loss, that can never be a bad thing when you want to LOSE WEIGHT!!!!

I'm going to try and get some sleep....



"Eia Ho No, Ka Maluhia, O No Lani, Me Oukou A Pau."

" May the peace, and the serenity, of the heavens be with you"

Lys


» Get your own FREE music player