12/20/07...Re-enforcements are coming for a few days
Not so much help with the kids, but at least my house will get cleaned, the family will be fed... and Gary will get some ouside projects done by his dad. His parnets are coming in tonight. But they are going to be in for a surprise.... I have another CT scan tomorrow and they have to watch all 3 kids while I take myself and convince the hospital that there is somebody waiting in the parking lot to take me home... as I will be by myself tomorrow. Not fun, but I have done it before. Anyways, Dr. Noguchi... yes... new name for those that read this alot, he is REDOING the abdominal and pelvic CT and I go back on Friday the 28th at 11am for results, BUT he is going to do surgery no matter what to go take a look inside and see what nobody else is willing to take a look at!!!! In a way this could be both good and bad. I really don't want to start the New Year off with surgery... but I cannot and WILL NOT continue to live this way either. Audrey, I will get you your picture soon, I promise, Gary quit his job after 21 years with the same company as of November 30th. His new company is having a Christmas party tomorrow night.... We are going to ATTEMPT to go. This should be hilarious. I cannot walk far distances... nor will I be able to eat, so I get to get dropped off right in front of the hotel while Gary goes and parks, and I have to sit there like a sore thumb... eventhough he has my disabled placard... and then I get to make small talk with people that I have NEVER met .... EEEEEEK .... but I have a KILLER dress and they are taking professional photographs.... which Gary and I have NOT had of the two of us since BEFORE I was pregnant with ETHAN who is now 10!... so please pray that this works out that we can at least make it for the pictures before my body betrays me and we need to leave.
I need to start waking up kids, we have a full day today.... lots of continued prays....
I have some special prayer requests please,
A special one for a dear friend as I just read an email as she starts her body on its long journey to usher its special delivery back to Jesus. This is very emotional for her, so please pray for her family during this time, that they all be comforted and wrapped in His arms.
My uncle that I work with and his entire family are leaving for the mainland tomorrow until the the first of January leaving me in total control of the company. I pray that everything runs smoothly for the company (it should be SLOW), but more so, my uncle is very unwell right now, please pray that he stays safe during all this travel as well as his family.
My Mother and Father-in-law fly in tonight, only a 20 minute flight, but I hate planes, so I would like them to be covered none the less.
And then anybody else that needs prayer during this holiday season, that hasn't asked for it, I ask that they be covered in a blanket prayer. I do this everyday. It is a good habit, I have the gift of empath and at times I don't think its a gift but I stop and pray at the strangest times but I am glad that I know God and am able to be able to pray for these people who are despondent and don't know Him and who don't have His gift of Light and Hope and Promise.
Thank you again to all that pray for me, it means a great deal to me and I do read EVERY comment!!!
"Eia Ho No, Ka Maluhia, O No Lani, ME Oukou A Pau."
" May the peace, and the serenity, of the heavens be with you"


<< Home