Friday, November 09, 2007

PLEASE PRAY!!!! ~ NOVEMBER 9 - 2007

I have been offline for MONTHS... Since August 5th to be exact. I fell the day before my birthday and things have been crazy since then. I can't sit, stand or do very much for very long. When I fell I sprained my ankle but it sent many other things into action that we had no way of knowing that day....

I can no longer work...I am on medications that most of the day for months all I did was sleep...I am slowly, I hope coming out of that part of it. I have had 4 MRI's in the last 3 months and many things have been revealed... I have been diagnosed with Piriformis Syndrome in my right hip and am trying to get help/relief for that. Monday 11/5 I had an emergency CT scan for Severe Abdominal and Pelvic pain that I have been having since MAY!!! I am waiting on results from that...
----------------------------------------------------
CT scan came back, 11/7, that my colon is toxic... I am on Cipro right now but nothing is touching the pain.... They are trying to get me into the GI specialist (soonest right now is 11/19) to see if my chemo has done this or not they are waiting on some other tests that my PCP ran when they did the CT scan... I can't sit here very long the pain is so bad between my right hip and my left stomach...they are also trying to get me into a pain specialist that could help beyond normal means come Tuesday (11/13)...

This is just a short bit into what's going on but all I can do right now....there, will probably not be any Christmas cards this year or anything else for that matter, I can barely even get dressed......I didn't even take Evan to school today when I told Gary I would/could. It just didn't/couldn't happen. End of pity party, but for lack of anything better there is the update that is way long over due as I crawl back to bed. I am not on any pain meds as I try to figure out what is causing what so that I why I am like this,... So please excuse my crabbiness as I muddle through,..........my Ko'u Pupule Ola!!!


ยป Get your own FREE music player