Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Saw the GI Specialist, Dr Tsai Yesterday 11/19/07...

I am scheduled to be admitted Friday morning 11/23/07 for another colonoscopy. Then depending on what they find during that it will depend on whether they will need to do further surgery or some sort of treatment. He wanted me admitted last night but under Dr. Stahl's care till Friday, and Dr. Stahl wouldn't do as it was only for Pain Management. I overheard most of the conversation, and he told Dr. Tsai that I could control it better on my own at home. Right now, I am at the point where I cannot control ANYTHING... I am ready to be admitted for whatever help they can give me.

Dr. Tsai apologized that I wouldn't be able to eat on Thanksgiving. I told him that, that was fine, that I haven't eaten anything solid in weeks and that I wasn't planning on cooking anything anyways. We don't have any company ever come over, it is just Gary and the kids, so I can't see going to all that trouble right now.

I did have my choice, however between the Colyte or the Phospho-Soda, and I chose the Colyte. It is a lot more to drink but it is easier on me than the other one. I have told many people... The prep for this is far worse than the procedure itself. I'm not planning on eating today either so it should make it that much easier.

The one thing I did do last week that I have only told a couple of you about.... I cut all my hair off. It is just below my shoulders now. It is layered in all sorts of layers to give it a fullness so you can't tell how much hair I am losing. It is also back to my natural dark blonde that it hasn't been in years... probably close to 15 or even longer. And the saying for those of you who said my hair was giving me my migraines..... NOPE... still got them and most of my hair.... almost 4lbs of it... the lady weighed it...is gone.

It's 320am and I should be sleeping just waiting on some more meds to kick in, pain is pretty bad tonight but nobody is online to talk to so i am listening to really weird music and trying to pay bills...not that there is no money... I just can't think straight right now. I would post a picture of my hair but you all would be scared of me right now.... I look really lolo, so it will have to wait a bit.


ยป Get your own FREE music player