Update is in order, just realized it's been long overdue AGAIN!
I started a draft on 7/27.... Sorry to have been so quiet, this started off as a good week, but then it overwhelmed me as my meds were increased last Friday and they will be increased again today... So tomorrow, well, let's just say it should be interesting to say the least....I slept 24 hours last Friday to Sunday with the last increase....for those of you that know me...you know I DO NOT sleep....PERIOD, so that is so out of the norm for me. I still need to get the name of the test that measures the protein that shows the seizures are increasing, but the sleep sure was good....Gary did feed me, although I don't remember much of that either....so I am sure this weekend will be the same. The only shame is it is our oldest's birthday tomorrow. I did order a cake, but Gary will have to pick it up but at least I did that. Two of my sisters took me to get a tattoo the other day and to tell you how out of it I have been...I SLEPT through it. It was my oldest sister's (hanai)bday yesterday and she wanted one but wouldn't do it without me, so both our youngest(again hanai) and I did one and since my bday is coming up it worked out ok. We decided to put it where most of the pain is now and where we (Drs) believe a great deal of the cancer is located and the symbolism of the tattoo is Gary and me intertwined and fighting this together... I will attach a picture of it....


FAST FORWARD to SATURDAY JULY 28, 2007 ~ Ethan's 10th BIRTHDAY!!!!


I spent most of YESTERDAY getting blood work, xrays, poked and prodded and this wasn't even for anything fun. This was just to see where things stand. I did however get an appointment with a spine specialist for my bone pain!!!! which is so severe now that I can't sit, stand, sleep...anything....but my appointment is NOT until AUGUST 20th!!! Please pray that something gives and I get some relief till then and that something good will come of that appointment.


<< Home