IM message I just sent to a dear friend to update her of what's been going on here....
This is for all my friends, family, all my cancer groups but also for GCM..... if I have left anybody out I am so sorry but this pain is terrible.... I am sending the link to several in hopes that it will get into the right hands of those that need it ....
Lyssa Moura: only on here for a second... please let everybody know... i haven't quit the board or anything.... i have been in so much pain... i fell the day before my birthday, the 5th and have a terrible sprain on my right ankle, can't do anything but lay down with it elevated, am on so much medication that most of the time i don't even know my name.
Lyssa Moura: all of this happened because my hip gave out, which has and is happening more often... i have an appointment with the nuero surgeon on monday 20th at 230pm.
Lyssa Moura: the tendons are damaged so bad it goes all the way from my ankle to my hip, they have me in an air cast and this special tape that has to be changed every couple of days
Lyssa Moura: they are also watching several blood clots
Lyssa Moura: spent my birthday 8/6 in the ER... thats what i get for having my birthday on a monday
Lyssa Moura: meds kicking in so back to bed for me...
Lyssa Moura: sorry to have to lay this all on you, but wanted you to let GCM know... I haven't been a good mod lately and didn't want you all to think i was neglecting my forums on purpose
Lyssa Moura: please pray for me, as i pray for all of you,,,, eventhough i have no idea what is going on with all of you,,, i will be back as soon as i can


<< Home