Prayers for missing Friend on Kauai....
MY good friend here on Oahu, S called me last night late, saying that a mutual friend of ours called her from Kauai asking if anybody here had heard from P. She and her two boys (ages 2 & 3 - JUST LAST MONTH) these are both my Godsons.... I named the younger one.... are missing, as is her dad's van. Kauai is not THAT big of an island compared to here. There are around 50,000 people compared to the almost 1 million here. But there are many old sugar cane fields and there is also Waimea Canyon that things could happen in if there is foul play involved. Her Ex-Dh lives in TX so we know this is nothing to do with him, as he wants nothing to do with her or the boys. Neither of her other two older childen (K is 14 and H is 16) have heard from her either. I have been up most of the night thinking of anywhere she would have normally have gone BEFORE.... (a little history).... she IS an alcoholic.... and CAN and WILL do drugs, but as far as I know RECENTLY... being at LEAST the last 9 months to a year she has been clean for the boys sake. It was too late to call my best friend F, as she lives in NC by the time I had gotten the call, so I am just sitting here now waiting for her to get up so I can see if she has heard from her. This is just so not like her. She had been doing so much better lately and I am really scared for her. Her family, Dad and Stepmom and a friend that lives with them have called the police and filed a missing person's report. Please pray that she and those precious boys are okay!!! I don't have contact at all with her when her life spins out of control. This is something that over the years I have come to terms with. She pushes me away when she screws up.... but always comes back to the ones that loves her when she hits rock bottom.... because she knows deep down.... WE are there ALWAYS..... I love her like a sister, so ladies, could we please cover her and her sons in prayer for safety for wherever they may be, and for whatever temptations that she may be facing that she not fall into their traps, that she come back to the ones that love her and to the safety of her father's home. Thank you in advance. I am also going to post this on my blog in hopes that she will get to a computer and read it and GO HOME!!!! PLEASE P!!!


<< Home