Friday, July 06, 2007

I may not feel great but people say that I am starting to look great...

so I want to share pictures from the last couple years....
April 2005
November 27 2005
Early 2006
May 2006
November 2006
February 2007

And here comes the biggest differences...... from today...... 7/6/07...................................................
(And no I am not sucking my stomach in.... I have absolutely NO control over my stomach muscles after 29 abdominal surgeries, so I am pretty amazed at how flat it is!!!)

The grand total on the scale is a total of almost 60 pounds. I joined that sparks thing with everybody back when you all did and tried to keep track with you all, but they told me that I didn't meet their requirements because of all my dietary restrictions and whatnot so I had no way to really track things. All I really know is that my Inlaws were here for the past couple weeks (FIL had hip replacement surgery) and they noticed a HUGE difference.... even if I don't really feel it or see it or see in me. It felt good to hear it from them. Unfortunately, most of the weight loss is due to the medications that I am on, so it is not something that I can or would recommend for anybody.


ยป Get your own FREE music player