My Father-in Law goes in tomorrow morning 6/18/07 at 545am for surgery...
They are going to replace his right hip. This wouldn't be that big of a deal, being that I am 32, you would think my FIL would be somewhat young. My In-laws had their children later in life. My MIL just made 74 this past Wednesday and my FIL is 84. My FIL is the same age that my Gma was. My dad is only several years older than my SIL. Anyways, back to Dad, he is also a heart patient, so we are praying that everything goes routinely for him. He will be at Kuikini. He will be in the hospital for several days then he will come here and see if he feels strong enough to go on home to Kaua'i. They Dr tells him, that once he is discharged from the hospital, he is able to go straight home, but I know Mom & Dad, they will want to stay here a bit and make sure nothing is kapukahi.
The kids started Summer Fun Thursday and like it so far, which is good for me. Dr. Stahl started me on two new medicines that he needs me to take 3 times a day at a minimum, so far I haven't been able to do that, as it really knocks me out. They are both muscle relaxers, one is a hard and one is smooth but both muscle relaxers. Since Ethan and I were in the hospital all the muscles in my stomach and abdomen have been all tight to the point of not being able to eat. Everybody has been commenting on how much weight I have lost. It is THAT noticeable. I finally couldn't stand the pain anymore, and was talking with my physical therapist and she told me I NEEDED to go see Dr Stahl about it. So I did and he felt the muscles and got pretty upset by what he felt and ordered meds right away.
I actually sleep on them. I am asleep within about 15 minutes of taking them for about 3 to 4 hours, which is really good for me. That is a really long spurt for me.
I am still really behind with work and the stress is really messing with my body also, so I know that is not helping....which by the way, I need to get back to... this was just a small update for now. There is so much more going on, just don't even know where to start of what to put anymore.
PLEASE pray for my marriage, it is under attack. Please pray for the kids, pray for Gary. His job, his health, and of course his salvation. And please pray for me. I am tired, emotionally as well as physically.... I am tired of being head of this household.... I want Gary to step up and be head of this house!!!! But I know... baby steps, one thing at a time. He is burnt out and soon he will fall, I just hope that when he does he will fall TOWARDS God and not AWAY. I see this happening soon. PLEASE cover our family in prayer.


<< Home