Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Mother's Day Present....


Yes, We did find just the right name for him... Lopulaka - Gentle Wolf I took him to the vet yesterday he seems to be part Catahoula and Whippet with possibly some shepherd in him. He is JUST barely 8 weeks.... He weighes 3.2 pounds. She guestimated that he would be in the middle range at full growth and level out about 50lbs. I can handle that. I went back to see Glenn where we got him to let him know the extra info... Because they... Being Laka and his 2 remaining brothers that were still there... Have two different types of worms... One being the very dangerous hook...Laka is very underweight and anemic...but he is on meds and should be feeling better and eating better and gaining weight soon.

Overall it was a good visit....The Dr asked if I had any questions since I was new to having a dog since I was primarily a cat owner.... I told her no... Just going to raise him as a cat..but teach him to bark...she couldn't stop laughing, so I think I made her day...



ยป Get your own FREE music player