Little update 5/2/07
As to me....Dr changed my meds,....this is the neurologist...she took me off of the Keppra....I couldn't function at all on it. She put me on Depakote. I was on a lower dosage for one week and then she increased it after that initial week. So far I have not noticed any differences, but the fog that I was experiencing with the Keppra is gone. She had me go off of it cold turkey one day....that was not fun....but I guess it was the easiest way to get it out of my system.... I slept for almost 18 hours straight. I am still in a great deal of pain from whatever nerves were damaged from the spinal tap. My whole right side is messed up bad. That is why this update is coming to you at 4AM... I am done pretending to sleep for the night. I am also growing some form so "scary" bacteria in my lungs again so I am on really strong antibiotics along with Evan and we both have pneumonia....Fun Fun....NOT!!! But for now that is all that is going on with me.
Ethan started Piano lessons last night and he is loving them. Shayla is good...She is kinda feeling left out of things so I need to find something to do with her. When I went to the post office yesterday.. I say the cat from Blue's Clues... Periwinkle... It's adorable...sitting on the shelf... So I got that for her.... Just a little something to make her feel not left out.


<< Home