Saturday, April 07, 2007

Daddy Frank is Flying Free..... with Mama Shirley.... I am sooo sorry Suzie..... 4/7/07

There is always a good and a bad side to a passing of a loved one with cancer. There is the relief that they are no longer suffering, but then there is the pain of losing them. A dear friend of mine from my cancer support group has now, tonight, just lost her beloved father, Frank. She has meticulously planned out everything ahead of time with him, so that everything would be as he wished it. I saw a few photos from earlier this evening, before he passed. You cannot plan out everything. In those photos, I saw raw pain... from both his granddaughter as she lay over his hands, and his own daughter as she gave him a hug as he neared his end here on earth. The wonderful thing is that he is a Son of God and that he will be joining his heavenly Father on a such a wonderfully joyous day tomorrow and he will finally also be finally joining his wife of many many years again. I know that this does not in ANY way lessen the pain that Suzie, Zipper, Jax or any of the other siblings have to face, but it does help me deal with it. I know I am not family, but I feel as if I have come to know him in a way in the last few years that I have known Suzie.


I'm all jumbled right now... but wanted to get this down now..... Love you Suzie and I am thinking about you.... Daddy is Flying Free now.... Remember that song?.... I will post the words again later okay?, please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you (((( Suzie & family )))) .


ยป Get your own FREE music player