Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Current update 4/11/07

I talked to Suzie for a few minutes this morning... I sent her a beautiful wreath of Laurel and Larkspur that will keep for years.... Not something that will be dead in a few years...,so this way it will be with her for years as a reminder of her love for daddy.

Kids had a good Easter... I did get some good pictures....I have a link on photobucket...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v109/boonpnutsmom/MOURA/MOURA%20OHANA%202007/ and the password is GCM that is the pictures from Easter and from the weekend before when my girlfriend Dana, from California and her daughter Shae and her youngest son Jesse, she has 4 kids total (two oldest boys stayed in CA), Don't Shae and Shayla look like sisters? I was so amazed at how much alike they look... There is no relation at all!!!! Dana and I grew up in the same town, but THANK GOD she is healthy!!!! But she has many friends that also have cancer from the same place that mine came from.

Gary is doing okay. He is the same. Busy with work. To the point of over looking me and the kids. But that is normal.

Evan is home with me today. He was throwing up last night. When I went to the store last night to get anti-nausea meds, pharmacist, told me 9 others had been in with children in his age range, so something is going around.

Ethan is still a HUGE handful!!! Not to much to say on that with-out my blood pressure going sky high. He has his monthly appointment with Dr. Ass...oops Jacobs... Next week Monday.... For nothing.... No, I didn't say that...for our monthly 5 minute appointment to go grab his prescription that he RAN out of... And I had to go to our REGULAR DR FOR 5 DAYS AGO because HE WAS OUT OF TOWN AGAIN!!!

Shayla is doing great physically but got her report card and is having trouble in reading so we will have to work on that.

As to me.....I go back to the neurologist next week Friday... New meds SUCK ASS... Yes I said that!!!! I can't function,... I am going to go get the form for the handicap thing for her to fill out.... I have been using Gma's but it is going to expire soon and I don't want to be left in a lurch. I just hope that I won't lose my license with what she does end up writing. I go back to Dr. Kessel for everything else on May 7, the cancer pain isn't too bad right now, so that is a good sign.... Not sure if the head pain is just overpowering it, or if it's getting better, but either way, one thing at a time. The newest thing is my legs JUMP at night. They literally JUMP!!! I am guessing nerves??? Nicole, my massage therapist, has been working on them, but she says that they are tightening up again as soon as she finishes.

Well, Gary stayed home to help me try to get some of our tax papers straightened out, so I better get that going before he gets mad......


ยป Get your own FREE music player