Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We are all sick and I have no voice at all.... which the kids think is hilarious...

Took all of us but Gary to the Dr yesterday.... Ethan at almost 10 has his first double ear infection with huge tonsils.. Evan has pussy tonsils... Shayla wasn't seen as a patient but her right tonsil was swollen so he told me to keep an eye on her. Of course... then Gary comes home with a fever and Shayla's ear starts hurting. He tested me for strep because I don't have any tonsils but my throat is SOOOO sore but it was negative and my seal bark is back. Strep was negative. He gave me MORE steroids.... upped the BITCH quantative.... sorry, but that is the ONLY way to describe it. By last night when everybody else was starting to feel junk... I had lost all GBD in me... but by then I couldn't even yell... my voice was gone, so of course the kids think this is hilarious, I can't even talk today. I just answered the phone for work, and the gentleman on the other end, just told me he would call back later, and I am whispering in the phone, " I am sorry ", don't know what else I can even say... if they call from a cell, I could possibly text, but most of my customers are older Japanese with such rich accents that it takes all my skill as a sound person just to understand most of them on good days. Anyways talked to Dr Stahl last night and he didn't want to start Gary and Shayla on Antibiotics for a bit to see if Ethan and Evan improved greatly over the next few days... but since yesterday, it has now moved down into Gary's chest. The only reason he even went into work today is he has a presenation today for a 400 million dollar job today with the owners of all the Sheratons in Waikiki.... ummm.... yeah, I think I would be going into work also??? But he did just call and ask me to if Dr Stahl had late hours today and if we could go in... I will get us in for this afternoon.... I will have to text Maile or go by there to make an appointment because she won't because she won't be able to hear me, .... man... Ethan's home.. he can talk to her.... isn't it great when your kids are finally old enough to help you???


We got a great deal done this past weekend... finally sat down and paid all the bills since before Christmas.. not that there wasn't money... just never had the chance to with everything that has been going on. We also pared down all the kids toys in HALF. Got Evan's linen's ordered for his room that Gary is building for him. We got the patio situated for now until the wall goes up and the room gets painted for him. I have ordered some furniture but we need to get some other things. I am going to recover the big couch in there for him also. His theme is dinosaurs, he picked everything out himself. I need to find some stencils, he wants a mural of sorts like Shayla and Ethan.

All the cats but Priss went to the vet yesterday for annual physicals and vaccinations. This year will be Alani and Kitty's last vaccinations due to their ages. After this, they will only be treated symptomatically for problems that arise. As we do have a much younger cat and a middle age cat, we do need to be careful with future vaxes, when we bring them home, but I don't see that as a problem... neither of them, sleep with Kitty or Alani anyways. Alani was 12lbs, and Kitty was 8lbs, Dr was impressed that I knew this before the scale said so... Noel... I had no clue... but she was 10lbs... I got the standard lecture that Alani was too heavy and that Kitty was too thin and that although Noel was "Just right" right now... we need to watch her... and slow her down... for the love of Pete.... she is TWO!!!!! I'm not going to slow her down YET!!!

We have had continuous problems with the turtle tank for months.... couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.... wanna hear something weird... we didn't touch it.... over this past weekend... it was NASTY green... this is a 200 gallon tank... I am talking POND scum GREEN with bubble on top YUCKY!!!!..... yesterday all of a sudden it just starts clearing up.... today it is crystal clear!!!, nobody messed with the filter.... nobody has added any chemicals... nobody has added or taken out any fish or turtles... changed foods or anything.... the weather hasn't changed... there is no heater.. it is an outdoor tank in direct sunlight for most of the day, but it does have a bamboo shade that hangs down to protect the turles.... it is the strangest thing.... It's almost like all the negative energy that was flying all around lately.....

I don't know...

I don't who reads this anymore so I don't want to hurt anybody so I am not going to....

I am so done with the hurt, I am tired of being hurt, there was more yesterday... can it just please stop...........

ok, this has totally worn me out and I have other things that I really need to do.... go love on my sick kids for one....


ยป Get your own FREE music player