Monday, March 12, 2007

Update of sorts... 3/12/07

Gary and I went to the neuro on Friday for the results of the spinal tap that was done on Thursday the 22nd of February. The results were normal, so this is both good and bad, as it means that it is not pseudotumor cerebi and I am now scheduled for a brain MRI on Thursday 3/15/07 at 830am to look for a solid mass or a tumor. I am still in considerable pain from whatever nerve that they damaged in my lower back. Dr. Bruno has changed the dosage of the Topamax also, to 200mg twice a day. I am trying to find information to see if this can mess with my sugar as I am getting reading of as low as 61 and as high as 300 and there have not been any other changes to medications lately, other than to cut back on pain meds. I need to go for ANA, sed rate, and C-reactive protein tests today and they need to see my true response to pain and not what my body is covering with pain meds. So, of course this makes me very out of it, I cannot function properly, scatter-brained, shakey, moody. It is not nice to come to terms with reality that you are so dependant on things to function that you can't when you don't. I know that sounds like a riddle but that is how my brain is right now.

We are also having some other stress at home right now, but won't get into that here, just please pray that it works out for all concerned. Tomorrow, Gary and I have another assessment meeting with the team for Ethan about the Academic assessment so we will see where we stand with that. I know he has made a great deal of progress on his part, but at a great expense to Gary, so we will see what they have to say. We just learned this morning that there will not be the intersession program for the Spring break for the next two weeks that we were counting on... the last time that they were all home for an extended time... I ended up in the hospital...so we will see what happens for this....

Mommie and Ritchie are coming next week Wednesday, but that is a whole other can of worms that needs to be dealt with and I am not even ready to deal with that stress. Shayla's birthday is Thursday and I just hope that she will be able to enjoy something out of it!

Today is Dad's 84's and Last Friday was Daddy's 60th's... this coming Sunday is Robert's 43rd... then Uncle Sonny's 77th on Wednes of Next Week, then the Twins on the 29th.... this is a really busy Month.... oops, I forgot Auntie Dolly on the 1st....

I have been up to long, head and back are very sore... going to go lay down for awhile..... rambling again.... this won't make sense to most.....


ยป Get your own FREE music player