Friday, March 16, 2007

NEED BIG PRAYER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR HOUSE IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPIRITUAL ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As many of you know my hanai sister came to live with us back in December with her son, and her fiance followed in January. Things have not worked out as they planned, and it is time for them to move on, but there is nowhere for them to go. It is really hard for all involved, much prayer is needed and very fast please!!! Sanity is losing stock!!! I only wanted to help. I think now, after last night, Gary finally understands this more so, when things were explained a little better.... of course after most of the neighbors heard also..... both me and sister... have a tendency to be loud..... lots of tears.... but I have to say,.... all the kids were in bed early with not a sound... its amazing what they pick up on and don't say a thing when something is going on in "big people land".

Both of us went to bed crying, we woke wp crying, she is still crying,.... I don't know if I have many tears left...I'm too tired to cry...all I wanted to do was help....we need prayer please...I don't know what else to say or ask for,...


ยป Get your own FREE music player