My Boobird is 7... Time sure flies.......Update for last couple of days...
Update for the past couple of days...Gary and Boo went to see Dr Stahl yesterday, Boo is on antibiotics now.. her tonsils are all pussy now also. He put Gary on steroids and on a cough medicine that is safe for me also... normally he give one that can be shared with Ethan.... (i.e. can double as his pain meds, codeine with phenergan) but as I have an anaphalactic reaction.. he gave Gary a cough suryp with vicodin as the pain part instead... safer for me.My mommie and stepdad flew in today.... my stepdad is here with his broken arm... big red cast and all.... I didn't get to see them very much as I wasn't home when they first got here.... I had to go get some blood work done this afternoon, and didn't get home till this evening and they were tired and they went to bed.Tomorrow is Boo's 7th birthday, so once I post this.. I am going to go change my signature line already eventhough it isn't midnight yet. She also FINALLY lost a tooth that we have all been trying to help her pull out for awhile now. With my "claws" as everybody calls them... I was able to break free the back part of it the other day, but the front would not come free for anything. All 3 kids went to work with Gary today and one of his lady engineers asked Shayla if she could look at it... she just touched it ONCE... Gary said Boo didn't even have a chance to take a breath.. there was one SNAP and it was out!!!! I asked Gary one question.... "Does Tammy have nails?" His answer.... "No"..... there ... thats the key , lol. When asked tonight, what she wanted for her birthday tomorrow... she told me she wants a butterfly book.... easy enough.... now watch.....BECAUSE I said that.... I won't be able to find a single butterfly book tomorrow....As to my post the other day...This wasn't posted at anybody here at GCM... I don't want anybody to EVER think that.... please know that.... but please remember that a great deal of what I post on my blog is pure raw feelings, I used to write in journals and I can't do that anymore, so that is why I have the blog. While sissy lived here with us, she read my blog a great deal, she has access to our neice's computer so I don't know if she is still reading my blog so that is why I now feel that I have to be guarded again until things calm down. She stopped by the other day after she got off of work and just how she was acting is what made me think that she is reading my blog, as that is the only thing that I can think of for her reaction to us, as it had been several days since either DH or I had seen or talked to her.I DID, go get my nails done tonight at this shop behind Zippys in Kaneohe... since Laura has been so busy.. and Malia from Dr. B's office came in. I haven't seen her in such a long time. She is PREGNANT!!!! I am so happy for her. She and her DH have been married for almost 20 years. They have been trying for soooooooo long. They has separated... and just recently got back together.. and WHAM she is hapai.. her mom told her, " That is a sign from God!" She filled me in on all the goings on around the office and of course wanted to know all the goings on with us, and all the goings on with my best friend Fay, who lives in NC now... they delivered her second DS who was almost 10 weeks early but is now a VERY healthy 5 yr old. I got to tell her that they have a little girl that is 4 and that she is expecting another one this coming fall. She was excited!!I very rarely get to talk to adults, so this was a great time for me!!!I am still trying to fix a couple of errors on my laptop from sissy that she caused while she was here.... hopefully, now that stepdad is here, he will be able to give me some insight... I have been trying for too long.. it need new eyes and brains.. you know how you look at something for too long... the answer it usually staring right at you.Ok.... 8 minutes now until it is officially the 22nd of March and my baby girl is 7 years old... where has the time gone.... I am going to post my all time favorite picture of her... I know that I have posted this picture before, but this is my favoritest picture of her!!!!
And here is her Spring picture from the end of the school year last year...




<< Home