MRI results are in....
8am 3/23/07.... 2 hours for the results from the MRI from last week. Ritchie, stepdad, is going to take Ethan to a car show of some short for the day.... Should be interesting. I have never let anybody other than Gary or myself have Ethan alone, but I gotta start somewhere right? And they are both so alike, they either can't get in too much trouble or they can get in a HEAP of trouble! Mommie and I will take Evan and Shayla with us to the Dr. We will get the results of the MRI and hopefully find out what is or isn't in my head.
Ok... Off to start my Pupule day......... Wish me luck...
845pm.... They had a good time... They WENT all over much more than I or my mom would have been able to do with either of them. I laid down on the couch and when I woke up at 6 something everybody was home... So they all came home at some point.... They actually came home earlier and Grandma and Grandpa took all 3 to the park for a little bit... That is how out of it I was... I don't even remember them leaving, I do remember Mommie asking me something about Evan's booster seat... And me telling her to put him in the middle of Ethan and Shayla for now, since it was in Gary's truck and he was at work... This is his little booster seat... His big one is in my van and a pain to take out. It's two blocks to the park... I know...accidents still happen but I prayed and God listened this time. I guess they had fun. We are having a early night....my mom and stepdad are Seventh-day Adventist so tonight being Friday is the start of the Sabbath so they go to bed early anyways....so it is not hard for me to say good night early tonight...
915pm.... No tumors or masses... But I have a seizure disorder of unknown name. She said that my pain control center never turns off EVER. She is adding a new medicine to the mix to try and turn off these seizures that I have been having 24/7 now for an undetermined time. She said that this is very serious as it is wearing down the rest of my body. Gary was very impressed with her description of the situation and how she is going to treat it for now... Ok. Going to try and go lay down....pharmacy had to order the meds so there is no immediate relief insight for now... And I have no clue when I start the meds tomorrow, how soon I will notice a difference.... I am jumping all over the place here... topics as well as times that I am posting and what not..... so I am going to just finally close this and publish already and go to sleep... have been saying this for over 4 hours.


<< Home