A darling Sweet Princess is flying free today with the angels....

This wonderful little girl is with Jesus now.... http://members.shaw.ca/gabyd1973/ I have been following her journey and praying for her since it was brought to my attention by a friend of mine from my mama board. I handled it okay last night when she told me Gaby had passed. I handled it okay this morning when I spoke of it to another of our friends. I just now lost it when I saw the post where she is giving all the wonderful mama's who have been praying for her the final update. I am not crying because I am sad.
I am crying because she is FREE!!!!!!!!!
I love this song and want to share the lyrics of it with you.....
FLYING FREEThere is a place I call my ownWhere I can stand by the sea,And look beyond the things I'veknown,And dream that I might be free.Gliding gently on the breeze,I wish that all my life I'd beWithout a care and flying free!But life is not a distant skyWithout a cloud, without rain.And I can never hope that ICan travel on without painTime goes swiftly on its way,All too soon we've lost today.I cannot wait for skies of blueOr dream so long that life isthrough.So life's a song that I must sing,A gift of love I must share.And when I see the joy it brings,My spirits soar through the air.Like that bird up in the sky,Life has taught me how to fly.For now I know what I can beAnd now my heart is flying free!


<< Home