Friday, March 16, 2007

430pm...

They are gone... I really don't know where???!!!! Please pray!!! I want to be angry but all I am is scared. I want to be happy that I have my house back, but again, I feel deflated, like I let her down. I need to start repairing the damage done to my marriage... but it wasn't me that did the damage, but yet, I will have to be the bigger person and do the repairing. I just feel so empty on so many levels. My house feels empty. For many years, at night there has been a spiritual presence here. That has been gone since she was here. It isn't even night time and already I can feel it back. I need prayer that that presence will leave. That my family will be protected from whatever that presence is. I didn't like it for the nine years it was there and I don't want its return. Once again, without my sister here, I am now the only Christian here, and whatever this presence is, it senses that. PLEASE PRAY!!!


ยป Get your own FREE music player