
WARNING...... VENT AHEAD.....WHINE AHEAD.....not my normal "strong" self, tired of being strong, want to be a normal person for once.....
Its 1241am and I just woke up out of a dead sleep with the most horrid head pain ever, and then it just went away after I got sick, so it has got to do something with pressure.
I had a long meeting last night with my chiro, we went over my long term meds, which by the way.... when I started seeing him.... I was on 27, now I have gotten myself down to 5!!! Yes, granted right now with treatment going on, I am on bucket loads, but I don't consider those routine, those come and go. My routine ones that I HAVE to take..... are my long term ones,. He thinks that one of them is the culprit of all the issues at hand, the headaches, the swelling, the possible tumor, the ironically enough the increase in the bone pain.... I was put on this medication to help with this. It is not a narcotic, so the hope was that it would get me off of some of the stronger meds that I was on, and help alleviate some of the problems that I was having. So far the ONLY good thing it has done that it was supposed to do...it has regulated my body temperature, since my body lost the ability to do that somewhere along the way. I still get daily fevers, but they are relatively low grade with occasional high ones.... 102 sometimes higher but not like before... like 104 to 106 all the time.
I go for a Spinal Tap at 845am on Thursday morning. I am scared, as this is messing with my spinal fluid. I already have so many nerve issues. I have instructions to have somebody drive me there and home. That was hard.... having to ask somebody. I hate having to do that, but I did. Gary is going to go with me. Maybe he will see how serious this is. For some reason, he is taking this as a "non-issue" right now.
He has a lady engineer at work right now that went for a "biopsy" at work, a breast one at that. I am finding it really hard to feel sorry for her. He is being a so much more human with his co-workers than he is with me. I gave birth to all 3 of our children by c-sections, he brought us all home from the hospital, and he went right back to work.... this lady came to work yesterday... Tuesday...6 days after a biopsy, saying she was a "bit" weak and he was fawning over her and telling her to go home and rest, but yet I fell the other day due to a dizzy spell and he just tells to to buck it up and get back to what I am doing.
He came home to a totally clean house, all he had to do was feed the kids. Right now dinner is hard as I have no appetite, so it's hard to prepare meals, but there are 3 adults in the house besides me, so meals SHOULDN'T be an issue. When I got back from the Dr, well, lets just say he wasn't too happy. The three younger ones.... oh yeah, if you haven't been following... my nephew lives with us now... had already bathed.... but nobody had eaten... I made them something frozen... good thing for batch cooking. But Ethan didn't want to eat yet... so I couldn't do anything for him.
I got Evan ready for bed and we went to bed early...that leads me back to the beginning of my post here...I woke up to these really horrid pains in my head. Like I told my new Dr and like I have been telling my chiro, Dr. Alex, picture a triangle on the top of your head, but make the triangle dive into your head, with the top pointy part being in the base of your neck. The start of the pain go across the backs of my eyes then run along the patterns of the triangle to the points and join up at the base of the triangle which meets at the base of my neck, right between my shoulders, but deep in my neck, almost in my throat at times. I don't know if I am describing it accurately. If anybody can make sense of that please let me know, or if you can think of a better way to describe it in better words, please let me know, as I said, the spinal tap is on Thursday 2/22/07 at 845am.... but get this.... no matter WHAT the results are.... I cannot get in to see her again until MARCH 16, 2007 @ 1130am!!! ~ That is 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!
Ok, Tulip, you asked how I was feeling, I think you got more than you bargained for, but there it is in a nutshell sister!!!


<< Home