Wanna know all the things that you can accomplish with an IV attached to you?...

1.) You can fry Portuguess sausage that your 4th grader needs for an assignment at school that you just found out about at 815am this morning and he needs it for LUNCH today along with the Menorah that is on the TOP shelf in the office... yes I did climb up there Jen and get it.
2.) You can wash 3 sink loads of dished, even when you haven't eaten anything and none of the dishes are yours...
3.) You can set the cutting board to soaking in the laundry tub in a concoction of something to try and kill the nasties that are on it, in the hopes that it will be white when you get back to it later.....
4.) You separate all the folded clothes YET again that have been sitting in baskets in the bedroom because apparently everybodies arms are broken and that notorious other person has taken over our house again "NOT ME", so nothing is getting put away if I am not doing it.
5.) You can go to the bank and get a cashiers check for health insurance that you don't even participate in because you are a sub-contractor and you have a different health plan, and a private grant, but you still need to take care of all the uncles that you work with and for.
6.) You can go to your son's school and drop off said sausage and Menorah for project.
7.) You can then make a horrendous phone call to your husband and yell, scream and cry at him, and make him feel about an inch tall, all the while the radio is playing.... "Amazing Grace"..... Doesn't that make me feel even worse.
8.) You can get cut off in traffic and have to drive all out of your way to where you are going while trying to hurry and have your good beautiful skinny friend call you, all cheerful and tell you she is losing weight and doesn't know why, that she needs to go shopping, hates shopping, but she cares enough about how I am feeling to ask if I need anything... all the while in my mind... all I can think about is how much better her life is right now than mine, while I know hers isn't really. She has her own problems that I won't go into here.
9.) You can go pay the bill that you went to go pay in the first place, have this grandmotherly type lady look PAST the face mask, the IV, and see the swollen face and nose... and ask me..... "Oh, honey... What happened to your face????" I about lost it there.....OH... did I mention,,...... I have a BLACK & BLUE CHEEK..... Gary's elbow went right into my cheek last night in bed. I guess with everything I am on.... and the blood thinners and everything.... Its' horrible... I will try and take a picture of it... my eye looks bad too.....I don't know... the picture makes it look normal... but it sure doesn't look that way....
10.) You can go to the office and check the mail one final time before the plane lands and Uncle comes back from his week long vacation.......
and last but not least.......... You can get back home before the nurse comes back and realizes that you were even gone in the FIRST PLACE!!!!!
TOTAL TIME GONE: 3 hours and 25 minutes....
Gary is at the dentist getting more gold or whatever put in his mouth because he stay hammerjang and can't keep his teeth from falling out. No clue where Tee and Tasha are other than they said they was going to Waipahu for see one truck that mommy and daddy want for "da tour businus" (where they going park that I have no clue), Laura stay cleaning Laura's house, ( if you follow that, you REALLY know us good) and then she is going to the Dr, she is bleeding, so either she had a MC or something is really wrong, so she needs prayer. The kids are all at school as far as I know for another couple of hours. I have one hour more on this IV and then I am done for this week.
Tomorrow is our anniversary and we are not off to a great start. I am really thinking of just staying in bed and not talking to anybody or anything, that way nobody or anything will get hurt in any way. These stupid hormones make me say the worst things.
My bestest friend in the whole world is one of the only ones that I know really reads this, and she has a plate full of worry right now too, so please pray for her and her baby too. I will know more on Monday hopefully, but for now, please pray for her and her family this weekend and for that littlest of babies that they be protected this weekend and that they have a peace that could comfort them and transcend all fear.
Ok... enough of my pity fest here.....



<< Home