Happy Anniversary to us,....
Happy Anniversary
Yesterday's memories,
today's fleeting light
I look to tomorrow and know
my heart is with you day and night.
A glance, a gentle look,
things I love so much.
The smile that brings me comfort
All remind me of our first touch.
Yesterday, today, tomorrow
as we grow, we are each other's
strength in joy and sorrow.
Learning, sharing, but most of all
caring.
I Love You,
Now and ForeverPoem by Katheran Hill 2002*
My cheek is purple today,but my wonderful husband feels so bad about it, he slept with Ethan last night because he was afraid he would hit my face again.This morning he went out to his truck to get what I thought was paperwork.... and he brought in a little gold bag from Maui Divers Jewelry Shop..... He got me the most gorgeous necklace.... there are 5 strands, one for each of us. That is what makes it so special to me! Here is a picture of it....
Tasha, Tee and Solomon went camping, so it is just the 5 of us for the rest of the weekend, so no two of us for dinner as I had envisioned... but that is okay... we will get Assagios's take out as usual. Gary wants us to actually go eat there..... how do you do that with a mask on? I haven't quite figured that one out yet? I will call Terry when they open at 5 and place our order and then we can go pick it up and have a nice quiet dinner here at home.
I got Gary two cards for today because I couldn't choose, they were both wonderful,....
the first one says...
To the man I married on our anniversary...I knew you were special the first time
that we met, and though time has brought changes, I'll never forget all thesweet
things you've done, all the "firsts" thatwe've shared, all the times I've been
happy just knowing you cared...
Through the years, as a husband, a partner,
a friend, you've been someone on whom I know I can depend, some kind who will
help any way that he can... and I am proud to be married to that kind of man.
The second one reads.....
For my Husband, my Friend
An anniversary is a day for speaking
from the heart, for saying romantic things, and sharing private memories. So
it's only natural for me to tell you that I love you. You're a wonderful husband
and a true partner in life. But there is something else I want to tell you that
I haven't said often enough. I feel so lucky that my husband is also my friend.
You know me in a way that no one else does. You can sense when I need a good
laugh, a good cry or a good listener. We have a friendship that has grown and
changed through the years just as our marriage has, just as we have. Not every
couple can say that. With you, I've found a once~in~a~lifetime friendship and a
once~in~a~lifetime love~ You're the friend I want, the husband I need, the
reason I have so much to celebrate today.
Happy Anniversary


<< Home