So many things going on,.... can I ask for our whole house to be covered in prayer please?
As the message on Tasha's phone said, "The storm is coming", the storm is here! There is an intense struggle raging in this house. Many spiritual batals are being fought here. I can see and feel it. I am sure I can even explain it. Tasha has been a very calming presence since she came to live with us. For almost 10 years, there is this one spot in the hallway that EVERY single night I always FEEL something. Since she has been living with us, I haven't felt it. Last night was the first time I felt it again. I was really sick, physically. They nurse hasn't been here since Wednesday. I got a WONDERFUL massage on Thursday. Nicole worked on my left shoulder, which rather surprised me, as I have never had problems with that area before. But it does make sense as my left side of my neck has been giving me a great deal of pain, it is really tight and I can't seem to get it to loosen up. She also said that my whole lower back is BAD. That I can attest to, BIG TIME. But with the nurse having not come since Wednesday, no "Big drugs", my body started going through withdrawal again, that is so not fun!
Tasha had a really rough day on Thursday as well. Mo out of nowhere has started calling her again and is harrasing her, under the pretext of wanting to talk to Sol. He is threatening her. Well, we called the police and she filed a report and tomorrow morning at 745am, she has to be downtown to go do this special thing to TRY, TRY, being the operative word here, to get a TRO, as he is supposedly out of the country with no ADDRESS!! But the officer did, tell us, that once he is back in the US, he will be served, but that when he calls, that she is to answer this last phone call and tell him she has filed a TRO and that he will be served when he steps foot on US soil and that she does NOT have to talk to him and that he cannot talk or see SOL either. She is also getting everhing together to change divorce ammendments to get sole custody. She talked to Mo's mama, who turned Sol back over to her just before she came back home just a couple of month ago, and she said that supports Tasha', but that she is scared of Mo, so she can't do much more than she already has.
The great news out of all this............
Tasha and Tee are getting married on......
THURSDAY
FEBRUARY
1
2007


<< Home