Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I thought I posted this on 1/9... here it is 1/10 already....

We had Gary's birthday dinner last night too because both Tasha and Laura have to work tonight, but he birthday is TODAY!! He is 44!!!! We had mushroom chicken, asparagus, rice, tossed salad and Tasha got him an apple pie. I actually ate a piece of chicken. I have something going on with my left ear and my side of my face... Dr. Alex drained "fluid"?? But it is all back today, I don't understand this. It hurts so not sure what this is all about. We will have a quiet night tonight. The weather is chilly and wet.


Did you know that you can spill 3/4 cup of coffee on your keyboard and it still works? Found this out this morning.

I have an appointment for a massage today for lymphadic drain so hopefully this will help wtih some things.


ยป Get your own FREE music player