Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update before we leave for Kauai....

I'm here, just going crazy......

I spent yesterday at the hospital getting 3 clots out AGAIN...bone marrow biopsy...and blood transfusion. Total of almost 5 hours at the hospital, which for me and my in and out policy is LONG!!! All in the effort to stabilize me to get me to Kauai where I really don't want to be in two days but oh well that is a whole different issue.

My hanai sister Tasha and her son Solomon have moved in with us WOOHOO!!!!!! So things have gotten a bit crazy around here, Evan is loving having his chocolate cousin living with him, at night they both drop in bed and sleep like the DEAD. When school starts up again, Evan and Sol will be in the same preschool class so they are really excited about that. We are working on find Tash work and getting her whatever financial assistance she and Sol need for now, Her ex is a real @#$@$# (insert whatever you want here) case. Her fiance is coming here to Hawaii on January 15th to live (ticket is already bought)... And Gary and I are going to hide him for awhile, lol. Mommy (Lydia ,I know I have mentioned her to you all before, she is Laura and Tasha's mama, well, I have decided since both my Mommie and stepmom are horrid that my hanai mama is my new mom)doesn't like the fact that Tasha is getting her life together without her help... So we are the safe place.

Last night we also had Chey, Laura's one, since Laura was working so Boo was in heaven... She loves having a girl to play with. I am getting them breakfast and ready for school, since Tasha not up yet... Need to finish packing... I will have my computer but not sure how much will be around.


ยป Get your own FREE music player