Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Update 12/5/06 - 4:20pm

I'm home, they did have to do surgery, they took out another clot. They said this one was "slightly" larger. Because I have been on blood thinners this time around, they couldn't get it to stop bleeding, so we had a BIG mess. They went about dressing it differently and it feels much better on leaving the hospital. I have the standard gauze, but I also have a pressure bandage around my whole thigh. The only thing, I am so tired but I can't sleep. I am supposed to go to chiro this afternoon but I think I will just have DH take Peanut and I will stay in bed with Priss, she has turned into a wonderful nurse guard cat.Going back to bed... sitting up for too long makes me rather dizzy, thank you all for the prayers. Dr. K yesterday told me how imperative rest is, so I AM going back to bed and I will stay there!


ยป Get your own FREE music player