Ready to do battle...


Kids are physically okay, I have to go talk to Ethan's principal this morning, last night at his band and choir concert after his band teacher told me what a wonderful job he is doing, his regular teacher cornered me and told me he is doing terribly and will be placed on academic probation and will not be allowed to return to school if his grades do not improve in NINE WEEKS!!!
It has taken everything out of me. I have been working so hard with him and nothing phases him. So I am ready to go in there and do battle with this principal today.Gary and I are still fighting he was in the car with the other two kids when the teacher cornered me so of COURSE he wasn't there yet again it see what a bitch she is.
We are all going to Kauai next week for Christmas and I don't even want to go but that is a whole other drama, I won't even get into. I will be okay, I guess. I hurt and don't feel good. My mammo came out dirty again, but nobody wants to do anything about it and I really don't feel like fighting it right now and I don't want to have more surgery right now either, so I really don't ever care. I know that isn't the right attitude, but I am ever so tired of fighting. Everything is such a struggle.



<< Home