Our menagerie has grown by one again ...
Sorry to have been so quiet things have been crazy.... Miss Priss... The kitty from work, has joined our family here at home... I will try and get a picture of her... She is a grey tabby, took her to the vet yesterday, a little history on her....
I have been taking care of her...a stray for almost 5 years, since I was pregnant with Evan, and he just turned 4 two days ago, and she just showed up at the warehouse one day. Gary wanted her to be an outside only cat....most of you KNOW how I feel about that....well after the vet checked her out.... I did have her get the vax's for both in/outside just in incase.... but she has NO fleas, tapeworms, heart worms, she does have some ear mites BUT those will be gone in a matter of hours today...she is a beautiful cat. We were able to bathe her last night without too much trouble even. THAT was a very funny thing to watch... she did not like the shower.... she kept jumping out... Gary got her wet... she jumped out and I lathered her up with the kids Mela shampoo on the bathroom floor just like we were sitting there petting her. Then when it was time to rinse her..... OH WOW..... that was it...................she went wild.....Gary had to close the shower doors almost all the way and was just spraying her down... then I opened the door on the other side by the hallway and called her... she came by me and he was able to get the shampoo off her backside, while I calmed her down by holding her. Overall, she did very well. She is currently hiding under Shayla's bed. We did see a few sparks at 3am when I got her out to show her where the food and boxes were. She and Kitty had "words", lol. Once the kids and Gary leave today it should calm down some today and we will see how she adjusts to the other 3.


<< Home