Saturday, October 14, 2006

Today the kids said goodbye to Gma...

The marker was placed on her gravesite recently...


There aren't many words for today's post. There was a breeze.. there are chimes in the trees that are behind the Jewish plots. It was a beautiful sound. I think if the kids had not been with us, I might have thrown myself down on the ground and cried and talked to Gma for a long time. I really felt her there today. Anyways, here are the pictures that the kids and Gary took there today. I sent one of the kids and the marker to Daddy. We will see what he does...

Something is definately wrong there and I don't know if it is fixable or not. I am not sure that I want to fix it, but I also do NOT want to become Gma and I can see and feel myself becoming bitter even just in this short time that she has been gone already.


ยป Get your own FREE music player