It's 1030pm here and waiting for call back from Oncologist....heard back 11pm
Been having bad pain in my right shin all day...to the point of nausea of actual vomitting. I called the Dr...who in turn sent the nurse over ASAP to give me blood thinners, they are thinking it is DVT, Deep Vein Thrombosis.... blood clot. I don't want to look it up for what I will find out. I hav a fent patch on and got a morphine shot and neither of these are touching the pain. I can't feel my toes and there is this really weird line across my leg... like I ran into something, BUT I didn't, that is the weird thing. Please pray that it is what the nurse called a thrombus and not a embolus this means that it can travel. And that it will stay where it is and dissolve with the meds they gave me.
11pm... Dr just called back... I have to take 5000mg of Ibuprofen and if toes are still numb in 1 hour we go to ER. He said of course with IB this high to expect rectal bleeding... more scared now.
1220am... Dr called back... sugar is ok 124, blood pressure is ok 125/75 pulse 84 , dr told me after the IB that is looks that things MIGHT be resolving, although there is blood in urine and BM but without ultrasound we can't know for sure. I can't do that tonight... way to worn out for a whole long drawn out ER visit. Nurse will be here 5am tomorrow to check on me. Then I have to go to get US of leg when lab opens in the AM.
Thank you Heather so much for staying up with me and praying with me and for me. I don't know what I would have done without you!!! Meds are really kicking me for a loop....
I'm going to try and get some sleep...


<< Home