I am so proud of Ethan...
He had to go get blood work done today...
Hes on the Depakote for his bipolar disorder... we have to do regular bloodwork now to monitor many things. This is the first of many blood draws. The LAST time we did blood work was when Jen was here, and that did NOT go so well... and that is putting mildly. It took 5 ADULTS and about and hour and a half to get ONE tube of blood. I was really scared to go by myself today. But I talked really calmly to him about it and he told me he only wanted me to go with him.
A little background, Gary has been gone to the mainland... first time EVER in their lives that Gary has been gone. This week couldn't have gone smoother. I have to tell you, all the stress in the house is GARY!!!
That being said...
Ethan and I were in and out of the lab this morning in under 5 minutes, he didn't cry or fight or anything. He even had one of my regular nurses, Ching. He was AWESOME!!! His meds are WORKING!!!!


<< Home