I am ready for something good.............
My sister, GreenEydJen and I had to call 911 in another state last night and have her aunt placed in a 72 hour psych hold for a suicide watch... She had a 9mm gun with bullets in her house... Jen was on the phone with her and her aunt was suicidal....She muted her aunt and hit speed dial called me... Was able to get enough out for me to listen to hear what was going on.... I called 911 here (Hawaii)... Asked how to call 911 in another state, was told to look IN MY PHONE BOOK What's up with that??????? (oh and the best part...??? I called the suicide hotline here??? I get a message machine... We are out of the office right now CALL BACK ON MONDAY MORNING!!! )(for most of them that call that hotline, its my understanding...there wont BE a Monday morning!!!) I started looking online... Finally found a phone number for the police department where her aunt lives....told them her name...told them I had my sister on the phone that she had her aunt on another phone that she was suicidal and that she had a gun and that there was 2 babies in the house that police needed to get there NOW!!! The 911 dispatcher kept asking me questions to ask Jen while she was talking to Kel that she wouldn't really think were out of the ordinary but that would give the police an idea of what they were dealing with....where were the boys...where was she....were there bullets, had she been drinking, had she taken any pills, was anybody else home, was she in bed yet, why was the dog barking...never once did Jen hang-up with her, so she couldn't suspect it was her that called. I stayed on the line with the dispatcher until she got the okay that the police had Kel, Jen told Kel to put the phone on speaker when Kel told her somebody was there...cause it was REALLY late and it was spooky that somebody was at the house. Kel denied everything to the police but they came on the phone and talked to Jen, I could still hear all of that conversation too, and she told them everything and they told her that they needed to figure things out and they would call her back. I was told that a Hawaii Police Department Officer would come by today to take my statement to forward on to that state's police department for the case file. About an hour later the police officer called Jen back and now took an official statement and recorded her whole conversation, which I again heard.... Oh the wonders of cell phones and web cams.... But with her now recorded conversation Kel is now in a hospital under a 72 hour suicide watch. What happens after this we don't know. Jen has known her, her ENTIRE life, this is her PATERNAL aunt, she is only 4 years older than her, she is more like a cousin than an aunt, they were raised together. They are VERY close. It was a very scary several hours there. She has 2 daughters from a previous marriage that live with her parents and she didn't even care how this would impact any of her 4 children. She just wanted to end her hell on earth she called it.I didn't mean to bring anybody down, but that was my night last night.... HOW WAS YOURS???
Please pray for this lady, even with everything that I go through, I could never think of ending it, and leaving my children to struggle with this.
And all of this comes of the heels of my other friend earlier this week drowning in her own bathtub....
Michelemarie N. Kuddar
KUDDAR Michelemarie N. Kuddar Newton first-aider, 33 Mrs. Michelemarie N. Kuddar, 33, of Newton died Wednesday at home. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2006, at the Smith-McCracken Funeral Home, 63 High St., Newton. Interment will be in Newton Cemetery. Visitation will be held on Wednesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the funeral home. Born in Newark, Mrs. Kuddar grew up there and moved to Sussex County in 1982. She graduated from Kittatinny Regional High School in 1991. A former E.M.T., she was a former member of the Newton First Aid Squad. Surviving are her husband of eight years, Thomas J. Kuddar; three sons, Daniel T. and Matthew R. Kuddar, twins, and Roman M. Kuddar; her father, Taras J. Olesnyckyj of Maplewood; her mother, Olha Prokopiw of Johnson City, N.Y.; two brothers, Adrian T. Olesnyckyj of Jersey City and First Lieutenant Roman S. Olesnyckyj of Fort Bragg, N.C., currently serving in Iraq, and her maternal grandparents, Maria and Dmytro Jaremtschuk of Johnson City, N.Y. Memorial donations may be made to Daniel, Matthew and Roman Kuddar, c/o Grandmother Loretta Kuddar, 423 Mansfield Village, Hackettstown, N.J. 07840. Published in the Star-Ledger on 9/30/2006.
Guest Book • Flowers • Gift Shop • Charities


<< Home