I am home from the hospital...
I had to have emergency surgery yesterday to remove a throbolus blood clot in my lower right leg, shin. This was classified as DVT, Deep Vein Thrombosis, caused by my estrogen therapy from my chemo, but we still can't stop the estrogen as it keeps the cancer in check. Again the benefits outwreigh the risks...
I am sorry that I was not able to let anybody know sooner, but when I went in for the ultrasound it was pretty serious and my chiropractor even came and did two separate adjustments before they did the surgery to see if we could avoid the surgery alltogether.
I am still in a great deal of pain but the threat of the clot breaking free and going to my lungs or heart is gone so that is a huge relief. I came home as there was no help with the kids, and of course I am already doing to much so I need to cut this short, but wanted to let you all know why I wasn't around after I asked for prayer yesterday.


<< Home