There is A benefit to being a cancer patient...

I posted this to my mama's group and to email earlier.... for those that didn't get it I am sorry,... I am not feeling myself right now...
The Dr makes house calls on his way to the hospital....Dr. Stahl stopped by on his way to the hospital this morning and guess what.... there is a reason that I feel so JUNK.... I have SHINGLES!!!! I have been doing WAY too much my body can't handle it. He took blood so we will see what my counts are at. I can almost tell you that my ANC are really nil or really close. Gary is getting ready to go do his civil duty and go vote, we have a couple of non-put offable errands... like NEEDING meds for me... needles and what not, that he freaks on, after that we are HOME and in BED!
We are on day 22 of my dad not talking to me since the funeral. Tonight is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah and it will be the first year of my life that I have not heard from him EVER!!! I didn't get my normal wake up call this morning.... Chag Molad Sameach v'Shanah Tovah ... this so hurts.
My niece and nephew that you all have been praying for will be a year old next week... Katie... I am having the Love Me Knots mailed off to them... my 3 LOVE THEM!!! so I am hoping the babies do also.
My emotions are all over the place, but most of all these SHINGLES HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sidenote....) Gary bought me a feel better present... an albino pleco!


<< Home