Saturday, September 30, 2006

My sister finished my tattoo design...

DH leaves for the mainland for a week tomorrow night, so at the Very Very least, I have to wait THAT long. I also have the issue of some really serious blood issues going on right now so we have to wait until I am a little bit more stable to even think about this. But here is the design....



The meaning behind it.... Orchids symbolize new beginnings and each animal represents one of my children. The grasshopper is Lilman, Evan. The bird of course is my Boobird, Shayla. And the frog is my little peanut, who of course isn't so little anymore, Ethan. With the wording that has been my mantra through-out my whole cancer battle....My Life... My Loves... My Reasons to go on!!!

I have been asked about size and placement.... placement will be on my right shoulder and into my back if need be. Size... I am still contemplating that. It is fairly detailed so I am not sure, but MINIMUM would be outspread hand size, so pretty good size, and yes Bonnie and Connie, it will probably be several sittings, two at least. My grey one on my hip was one sitting and it took almost 3 hours... NEVER again....


ยป Get your own FREE music player