I was at the office today with Roy, Earl & Wayne...
Where my three uncle's were taking tests....I got ready to leave.... going down the 16 steep steps that I have gone down for 11 years... and I fell down the last FOUR.....made quite a racket... was more shame than anything at the moment. Two of my uncles came running out and asked if I was okay as I sat on my behind on the floor, I said yes thinking I was. Drove myself home and got into the house... where I took off my beautiful orange and yellow tie-dye dress from Marcella... to see that my left hip to my ankle were INSTANTLY black and blue and swelling. Called DH who instantly tells me, get to the Dr. The pain is then starting at this point. I called my Hanai sister who tells me she is busy right then and hangs up before I can get a word out. I call my Hanai Mama CRYING.... COME GET ME... she drops everything and comes. Just as she gets here my sis does too, who has by now figured out something is wrong. We spent the afternoon getting x-rays of my ankle and leg... no breaks, but it is sprained and the bones are bruised badly. I am not to put ANY weight on it for 48 hours, keep ice on it and to keep it elevated. I have done all of these for the past 6 hours. Everything hurts so bad right now, I needed to get up so I decided to come update you all to what had happened. I think the truly worst part.....I have really long nails, and I have acrylic over them to keep them strong... on my way down, my ring finger on my right hand hit the stair rail and I lost the WHOLE nail.... THAT HURTS!!!The Dr was really impressed with how relaxed I was with all of this. I told him with everything that has been going on lately....I turned everything over to God... I cant deal with the Stress....my peace is not mine!So I guess in a way this is a Praise as much as a Prayer.


<< Home