I have been remiss in my posting...
But I have been getting tons of work done....
I went and saw the first ENT,...that was a waste of time as will the second one be I am sure. The first one told me I DON'T have cough, that I have a learned behaviour. That if I can go 10 minutes without coughing I can go the rest of my life without coughing. He also told me that I am to punish myself for everytime that I DO cough, gargle, gargle, spit. I CAN'T GARGLE! I haven't been able to since I have my tonsils out. Oh well.... he also told me to breathe shallowly, don't talk, and to stay in warm air, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I have an appointment with the one that Dr. Sullieman wanted me to see in the first place on the 31st.
I have been going to see Dr. Alex, and he is going to be able to fix my neck and back. It is going to take a lot of time, money, work on my part at home and many appointments with him... but I also found out Friday evening... he will do adjustments on Ethan to help him with all his "issues" for Free!!! I hurt, BAD, that is why I am up now at almost 2am, but I know in the long run it will be worth it!
I am to the end of JUNE... so now I am ONLY 6 weeks behind, lol.
I have COMPANY!!!! I got an IM message this morning that a GCM mama and her family were heading to Japan and that they were having an extended layover in Hawaii. Once she found out where we were... they were able to work it out for them to have their layover here!!!... I picked up Doug, Candice, Kiera and a very precious and near and dear ( I talked to her mama while she was in labor with her) baby Kalista at the airport tonight and they are all asleep in Shayla's room right now. We are going to go to Church in the morning and then hopefully be able to have Jen Blue, another wonderful GCM mama come over to meet Candice and her family.
Ethan was the only one of our kids awake when I got back from the airport. He is going to be such a great daddy. He loves kids and babies so much.
We got the new tank for the turtles, so Gary has been working on the divider for that, so that Kola can go back outside and be with her brother but not have to worry about being attacked.
My wonderful sister by choice.... Jen, suffered a mild heart attack this week!!! Please keep her in your prayers, she is out of the hospital and home now, but still very weak. She is very young and a mother of 3 small children so this is very difficult for her.
My other dear dear friend is getting married on Monday to the love of her life. I wish them the best of everything. And may they only have the best that life has to offer. Everything with Gracie will get straightened out and they will have this wonderful family!!!!
This feels very disjointed and all over the place but that is me lately....
My hanai sistah... Laura... her son, Joshua, was reported as a runaway on Friday... please keep them in your prayers... we still have not heard anything. I talked to her as I was driving around and around the airport and he has not called or come home since WEDNESDAY and it is now SUNDAY!!! He is 16.
I am going to go do a little bit of work and see if I can get some sleep... the pain in my sides is getting bad again.. so first thing Monday morning... I get to call Dr Cho and see where we go from here.... he had told me to call when I couldn't stand the pain,... we are there again... I haven't had any morphine in almost 5 weeks, but am still on "baby" doses of the Neurontin that Dr. Kessel put me on, eventhough he did increase the dosage. I am also having the SAME breast pain from BEFORE the surgery so that means I have to call Dr. B too and see what is going on with that... not supposed to have that either.... but at least it is logges down in here now... so I can look back and see it's not in my imagination...
Ok, off to post some payments before I can't see straight....
Goodnight all....


<< Home