This will be short one... there are spies everywhere...
Had an interesting phone call earlier...IT has now been discovered that I have a bacterial Pnuemonia FROM the Surgery. I was SUPPOSED to have been sent home with TWO WEEKS worth of Antibiotics as followup. One Dr called today to check on me... on a HUNCH... having no idea of how sick I really was, but was not at all SURPRISED. That being said... it was his ;unch break and he picked up a separate phone from the one that he was on with me, which sounded like he just set on his shoulder... I could hear his whole conversation... HE WAS YELLING.... very rare for him. I have been ordered to BED, only allowed to get up to bathe and toilet. If there is no change by Monday I am to either go to Dr. Stahl's or go to him, Dr. Bhattacharyya, and one of them will admit me...despite what is going around with this nasty staph thing. He said if he needs to, he will put me in a "clean" room in either Queen's or St. Francis. not my idea of a fun weekend. He also said he would be calling Gary to explain all of this so that it is out of my hands and that he won't be mad at me or anything. If he is to be mad at somebody it can be Dr. B. I am typing this up here, and I will put links in email and on the boards so that if anybody is wondering where I am that is what is going on. Gary picked up steroids for me last night that Dr. Stahl called in... Starting at 80mg and tapering off... this is a high dose... normally 10 or 20mg, but that just goes to tell you HOW sick I am this time. THIS is REALLY CRAPPY!!!....
Okay... back to bed... oh, one last thing.... last night... AFTER motrin... fever was 104.3... I would have hated to see what it was BEFORE the motrin.


<< Home