Saw the Pulminologist today...
Pneumonia seems to be cleared up but I still can't breathe.. I am now being referred to a ENT Specialist. My sed rate... this is the rate at which your blood spearates, is elevated as is my white count and I still can't breathe. More steroids,extremely high doses again. The only catch.... it seems that all the ENT's have left the island... at least all the ones that my two Drs want me to see. I am still on bedrest as doing too much of anything puts my oxygen stats WAY too low. Today at the office they couldn't even get an accurate blood pressure, they tried both digitally and manually. That is how erratic everything is right now. I just took all my meds and am headed back to bead, but I thought that I would at least let everybody know I was not admitted but not for lack of progress, but more for lack of... they have no idea what they are now dealing with. The bad thing with steroid doses this high...it makes you feel worse before you feel better. Crawling back to bed now.


<< Home