Really quick one today...
Not feeling good...
Took Evan to see Dr. Stahl for his preschool physical and ended up getting seen myself. Remember a couple weeks back, I went in specifically for antibiotics and his covering Dr wouldn't give me??? Well today... I NEEDED bad....everybody was hopping all over. Needless to say... I got Antibiotics and then some!!! I am headed to bed SUPER early tonight with lots of meds in me in hopes that I will feel better in the morning. This barking like a seal is getting really old...he wanted to know if I could caough up anything he could work with... other than PART of my lung NO!!! Please pray that between my lungs and my bladder they will decide to stop torturing me and calm down so that I can sleep tonight... or is it my kidneys, not even sure at this point.... but he did say, I was safer at home, so home is WHERE I intend to STAY!!!!


<< Home