It's me you guys... I am home.... it's 11pm Sunday night.... Gary and I talked the Drs into letting me come home... after them pumping me full of medications... As I mentioned the other day, there is a bad staph infection going around, and with my breast incision not healing well... they decided since I have been good and stayed home and not gone anywhere, that I could come home. I do however, have a 9am appointment with 3 Drs tomorrow morning. I will update more as I know more. They pumped my full of... vancomycin, third and fourth generation cephalosporins, carbapenems, fluoroquinolones, and aminoglycosides (these were all IV antibiotics)... not to mention tons of other drugs. I can't remember the rest of the medications either and the paperwork is in the car.I am really tired and I am going to try and get some rest... I still might have to be admitted for a long stay, but I am really fighting it. I would much rather stay here at home and be surrounded by all of you. Thank you for all of the prayers, I feel them. Thank you, will update more when I know.
Ko'u Pupule Ola
"Eia Ho No, Ka Maluhia, O No Lani, Me Oukou A Pau." "May the peace, and the serenity, of the heavens be with you"


<< Home