I'm so sorry... it's been over 10 days...
since I last posted... Ethan turned 9 on Friday and we had a birthday party for him for the first time since he was 3 years old. My good friend Steph and her three children came, my Hanai sister, Laura, and her daugher, Cheyenne came, my mom is here from California, so we had a house full. As many of you know I don't get along with my mom when she is 3500 miles away so when she is IN MY OWN house WATCH OUT!!
The kids had been off school all week last week as their summer program ended and the new school year doesn't start until tomorrow, that is another reason I haven't posted... getting supplies and what not, but anyways...I planned this party before my mom came so that she couldn't say anything about it when she got here.
Friday morning came and the only thing I had to cook was the potatos for the salad and rice, I ordered all the rest of the food. I put the potatos on to cook and asked her to keep an eye on them for me, so that I could get some other things done, like cleaning the house that the kids had TRASHED in just a couple hours.
Work is invading here,..... so I will have to come back to this....


<< Home