Monday, July 10, 2006

I STILL CAN'T BREATHE!!!

I am so pissed at Drs right now... but I guess if I have fight in me that means I am feeling better right???

I went back to the Dr this morning who confirmed that the Bacteria we are dealing with is of an origin that CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN A HOSPITAL, but not necessarily from the breast surgery. It could have been from any of the recent surgeries or even something as simple as an IV. Who knows, we may never know. I had to then go to the hospital again for another 3 hour round of the same cocktail of the meds from last night, ICK!!! I left the hospital tho, with the IV in tow.... they stuck me in a room and said... we will be back in 3 hours.... NO WAY!!!!.... I left..... I went and did some things and then had my other Dr take the IV out. Much nicer arrangement. I talked to Dr. Stahl this afternoon about the issue of STILL not being able to BREATHE... this is KINDA a big issue!!! He informed me he was going out of town AGAIN... so I have an INSTANT REFERALL &...I have an appointment tomorrow with a DR. SULIBAN, who is a pulminologist to see where we go from here, there or everywhere. (They originally, wanted me to wait until Thursday to see me, I asked.... "What was I supposed to do about breathing, until then???") I am really not trying to be cocky, I really want to know what they expect somebody to do when their oxygen stats are so low... that normally they would be hospitalized.. but due to other arrangements aren't...but they still can't BREATHE... see the pattern here????

I don't mean to harp on this... but this is something we all take for granted until you CAN'T DO IT!!!!!

Just think about it for a second.....


WHEN YOU CAN'T BREATHE.... A SECOND IS FOREVER!!!

I am headed back to bed, for a bit, I just talked to Jodi, who informed me that I sounded horrible... only the 4th person to tell me that... so I must be doing better.... Friday it was EVERY call.


ยป Get your own FREE music player